- Tattoo Tales: Tattooing and Making Wise Decisions
- Tattoo Tales: It’s permanent, and not like a sharpie.
- Tattoo Tales: Friends don’t let friends pick bad shops.
- Tattoo Tales, where did they go?
- Tattoo Tales: The ink you want, and the ink you don’t.
- Tattoo Tales: Scheduling your appointment.
- Tattoo Tales: Getting Ink
- Tattoo Tales: Healing, and everything they don’t tell you about scabs.
So, like over a month ago I started doing a whole Tattoo Tales series… and then the blogs didn’t publish and I got lazy and I realized last night – what the heck? Why am I don’t doing this?
Well, this next week I’m going to return to talking about tattoos and the process and talking about things you don’t expect. Yeah, people are ready for the pain of the tattoo, but not the itch of the healing process.
Thus far I’ve done three posts, Tattooing and making wise decisions, It’s permanent, and not like a sharpie and Friends don’t let friends pick bad shops. This week I want to talk about the tattoo you want, and the tattoo you don’t want.