Today I’m taking part in the Read to Review Easter Hunt 2012. Woohoo!!!! Don’t know what that is? Check out the details here on the official posting.
In summary, Red to Review has gathered a bunch of daring authors and bloggers to hide Easter Egs on our websites. Mine is hidden somewhere on sidneybristol.com, and yes, you’re looking for an Easter Egg. If you go to the websites in order, you will be able to gather all of the hidden letters. Those letters will then form a quote, which can be used to enter for the ultimate giveaway on Read to Review.
But, Easter Sunday is such a long ways to go without getting a prize. So, I decided to up my giveaway.
- Three commentors will win prizes.
- Two will win a copy of my recent Ellora’s Cave release, Flirting with Romance.
- One commentor will win a copy of my book, plus a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble.
- This is open to international entrants.
- I will pick the winners on April 8th via a random drawing, per the request of the Read to Review crew.
- You must answer the following question to qualify:
What is your favorite "Easter" candy?