Pricked Party, it’s been fun
- It’s a Pricked Party!
- Resurrecting Gods and Stealing Names with Anya Richards
- Inspiration Inked, by S.J. Drum
- The book that almost wasn’t.
- Eileen Ann Brennan brings the mancandy.
- God of Ecstasy with Lena Loneson
- Fiona Jayde and Kicking Ass
- Tattooed Man Candy with Cynthia Sax
- The Intimacy of Ink, with tattoo artist and author James R. Tuck
- The tattoos in Under His Skin
- Pricked Party: How “Passionate Ink” was born.
- Saranna DeWylde and the meaning of tattoos.
- Redeeming the Troll with Anya Richards
- What comes after Under His Skin?
- Pricked Party, it’s been fun
This has been a really fab month. Thanks to all of the authors who have participated, the people who have faithfully stoped by and commented on posts and everyone who follows me on social media for putting up with my ceaseless promotion. I swear I’m going back to posting cat pictures and talking about how much I want Dr Pepper as soon as possible.
I’m keeping this short, as everyone has probably read enough stuff on my blog this last month.
It’s been great folks, but that’s a wrap!