- Preping for Paris
- Thursday Thirteen: I should be packing
- Packing Sucks
- Thursday Thirteen: 13 Days in Paris
- Paris Update!
- Jet Lag Sucks.
- Home from Paris
So I think you guys might know by now, but Monday I leave for a two week trip to France. As of today I have yet to do any real packing, which is a surprise considering how obsessive I am about this kind of thing normally, but this trip is different in a lot of ways. So, here are thirteen things I need to do or pack before I leave – on Monday.
- Call my bank and let them know that when Money is being withdrawn in another country, it’s okay. I haven’t been pick-pocketed.
- Call my insurance company to double-check the procedure for using my insurance in another country.
- Making a photocopy of all my important documents. Making multiple copies so I can leave them in my luggage and with my father.
- Dig out my suitcase from the depths of my closet.
- Buy the books I want to read while on the plane and waiting for all the cycling stuff to happen.
- Get batteries, specifically the lithium ones because apparently you can’t take the others on the flight we’re taking.
- Charge all my electronics.
- Pack clothes.
- Don’t forget things like socks and things with sleeves since it’s going to be colder in France than in Texas.
- Adapters so I can charge things in Europe.
- Do more figuring out of what I want to see.
- Decide if we’re going to London or not and make reservations.
- Clean the apartment.
0 thoughts on “Thursday Thirteen: I should be packing”
I’m sooo jealous, but I hope you have a safe trip and lots and lots of fun. Download lots of eBooks and make sure to charge the eReader before you get on the plane. 😉
Also, make sure you throw out any food that might go bad while you’re gone. Don’t want to come back to a stinky fridge!
LOL! Those are both things on my list of things to do. I’ve actually been leaning heavily on going out to eat to I’m not buying more food to throw away.
That’s a lot! Have fun!
My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/
have I mentioned how jealous I am? Would love a return trip to France. Make sure you take lots of great pics to share with us when you return. Wishing you a fun and safe journey!
I’m hoping to post lots of pictures as I go. Thankfully my netbook has a slot for the memory card. 🙂
Happy Trails to you. I look forward to the pics.
Best wishes on all the preparations. Have a wonderful time! 🙂
Here I am just back from my trip, and I’m jealous of yours.
Have a safe and uneventful flight out and I hope you have a great time.
Safe travels and post as many pictures as possible when you get back! 🙂
Sounds like you’ve got lots to do, but soon you’ll be enjoying yourself on a marvelous trip and will forget all about these hassles.