- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
Welcome one of the coolest chicks around–Carrie Ann Ryan! We were in the Midnight Ink boxed set together. You DO NOT want to miss her latest yummy shifter book! Remember–to enter CARRIE’S giveaway, leave a comment. To enter to win the Grand Prize–visit the Rafflecopter!
Howdy! I’m Carrie Ann Ryan and I write paranormal and contemporary romance! My latest release, TANGLED INNOCENCE, has one of my favorite covers and not only is a ménage, but has a dragon and a bear for heroes!
Humans aren’t as alone as they choose to believe. Every human possesses a trait of supernatural that lays dormant within their genetic make-up. Centuries of diluting and breeding have allowed humans to think they are alone and untouched by magic. But what happens when something changes?
As one of the seven lightning struck women, Nadie Morgan has known for a while now that her fate would be forever changed…and revolve around a certain dragon. From the first time Dante Bell saw Nadie, he knew she was the one for him. There’s just one problem–there’s another in his life he’s waiting on as well.
When Jace Goodwin, a bear shifter and Mediator, finally comes back to the human realm after years away under circumstances out of his control, his first stop is to Dante’s Circle where he not only finds his dragon, but the woman they both have been waiting for.
Once secrets are told and the sparks fly, Nadie’s new life becomes something she never thought possible. However there’s another realm at play and Jace and Nadie’s dragon will have to fight harder than he’s ever fought before to keep the life he’s waited eons for.
Warning: Contains one not-so-innocent human, a bear known for his bear-hugs, a tattooed and pierced dragon with a fiery temper, and a connection so explosive, you’ll be fanning yourself from page one.
Thanks for having me and since I’m here, how about a fun giveaway! I love being able to find new readers and love the ones I’ve already been blessed with in the past. So I’m giving away THREE backlist titles and a special conference swag pack to a lucky person who not only comments here today with an answer to my question, but also is signed up for my MAILING LIST. Winner will be announced on Sunday, June 8th!
So, what’s the question?
If you could have any tattoo, what would it be, and why?
USA Today Bestselling Author Carrie Ann Ryan never thought she’d be a writer. Not really. No, she loved math and science and even went on to graduate school in chemistry. Yes, she read as a kid and devoured teen fiction and Harry Potter, but it wasn’t until someone handed her a romance book in her late teens that she realized that there was something out there just for her. When another author suggested she use the voices in her head for good and not evil, The Redwood Pack and all her other stories were born.
Carrie Ann is a bestselling author of over twenty novels and novellas and has so much more on her mind (and on her spreadsheets *grins*) that she isn’t planning on giving up her dream anytime soon.
Carrie Ann loves hearing from readers. You can find her at: