- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Elle Wylder is giving away a copy of her book, Saving Grace, Liv Honeywell is giving away a copy of Coming, Ready or Not, you can still win a prize from Tina Donahue, you can still win a book from Cari Quinn AND Portia Da Costa still has her boxed set giveaway. Don’t miss these!
When Sidney put the word out she was looking for lifer posts for her blog I was ecstatic! She was looking for people in the lifestyle to tell a little bit about some kind of kink they’re into. An experience or a scene and she said they could be anonymous.
Sid: Hey, not everyone is “out” ya know? 😛
Hi!!! *waves* I’m, Jennifer Kacey! I write BDSM for @EllorasCave and I’m also a kinkster. Publicly. I get to try a lot of what I write about. Makes it amazingly awesome when I re-read one of my books and know where it came from.
I’ve gone back and forth about what I wanted to write about & I finally committed to whips. This is a tiny bit shocking to me because I’m a rope girl, but I’ll add some of that yummy jute stuff in here too.
Okay…so at my last kink con which happened to heavily favor rope, a friend of mine, a sexy friend, drove in to present at the con.
He happens to have a penchant for rope…and whips.
We tied together the first night’s play party. Suspension, double ankle with a TK and a taste of whips. DAMN!
Let me stop here and tell you I have a pretty healthy fear of whips. Healthy. If wielded incorrectly in any way, or by someone inexperienced, they can be extremely dangerous and cause permanent damage.
So, the sexy person, he knows whips, as in REALLY knows whips, so during a class the morning of the second day I told him I’d like to try them…if he had a time…and I didn’t chicken out. Yes, I did actually keep the last part to myself.
At the play party that night I stood talking with some of my girls and someone tapped me on the shoulder. I knew it was him, even before I turned around. The look on his face? Think kid at Christmas meets the sadist I knew him to be.
He asked if I wanted whips. Only two words were appropriate here.
Yes and Sir.
There was a free cross and he had whips and rope.
Why would he need rope you ask? He tied me to the cross. Wrists and ankles bound so I couldn’t turn, couldn’t run, couldn’t hide.
It was intense and emotional and cathartic and so much more than I expected.
Am I going to tell you what happened? No. Am I writing it into a book? YES I AM!! The entire scene is actually written with a few changes just because. 9500 words of the most intense scene I’ve ever experienced.
The moral of this story? Things in kink, in BDSM, and pain, and rope and whips…real life it’s VERY different than what you have in your mind. It’s not porn, or fake nor perfect in that lights and cameras kind of way.
It’s so much better!
***Giveaway*** – one spanking new e-copy of Together in Cyn the first book in my Members Only Series! All you need to do is go signup for my newsletter, then come back here comment that you did (I can check on my newsletter for signups), and leave me your email address. That way I can contact you if you win.
Thanks for stopping by!!
She knows it’s wrong. Cyn shouldn’t have feelings for fraternal twins Jared and Chris, her best friends. She shouldn’t want them to tie her up or strap her down, to take her one at a time—or together. The only way to control her taboo desires is to write them down and lock them away in her diary. Guys like Jared and Chris could never be interested in someone like her, or in the kind of sex she craves.
But Jared and Chris have read her diary, and sweet little Cyn is in for the shock of her life. The brothers not only own a members-only BDSM club, they want her. Need her. And now, with their unlimited funds and an entire establishment devoted to fulfilling her darkest pleasures, they’re going to claim Cyn for their own.
Inside Scoop: If you have a kink, this book probably has it too. If you like your ménage romances extra hot with a side of male-male romance, spanking, voyeurism and girl-on-girl action, come and get it.
A Romantica® BDSM erotic romance from Ellora’s Cave
Together in Cyn – Barnes and Noble
Together in Cyn – Ellora’s Cave
All of the books in the Members Only Series can be found here…
And if you need a little bit of girl on girl action you can find my newest release, Buried Permission here…YUMMY!!
Thanks for stopping by – now go get your kink on!!!
Decadently Yours, Jenn Kacey
Jennifer Kacey is a wife, mother, and business owner living with her family in Texas. She sings in the shower, plays piano in her dreams, and has to have a different color of nail polish every week. The best advice she’s ever been given? Find the real you and never settle for anything less.
Website – http://www.jenniferkacey.com/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.kacey.7
Twitter – https://twitter.com/JenniferKacey
Goodreads – http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6941549.Jennifer_Kacey
Pinterest – http://pinterest.com/jenniferkacey/
4 thoughts on “Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.”
This has been on my tbr read list for a while now. I really need to move it closer to the top and get it read. It sounds so delicious! Yes! I have signed up for your newsletter. Thank you.
Thanks for having me, Sidney!!!!! Loved getting to write this one!
Jennifer Kacey recently posted..BTHK
Jennifer Kacey recently posted..BTHK
Pansy you’re my winner!!! Which book would you like and what format?!? Just shoot me an email to jenn at jenniferkacey.com
Thanks for commenting!!
Jennifer Kacey recently posted..BTHK