- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Elise Logan has a contest going for a copy of her back list, I’m giving away a copy of Bound with Pearls, Roni Loren is giving away a signed copy of her book, Need You Tonight, Keira Kohl has a giveaway from yesterday AND you can win a prize from Noon and Wilder from their first post yesterday.
Welcome one of my fellow Romance Divas and regular favorite people, Annie Nicholas!
Hello, I’m Annie Nicholas and I write paranormal erotic romances. In one of my series, I explore open relationships and use a succubus/incubus society to delve into the practice. What other race would have a harder time than demons that have to live off sex?
An open relationship is non-monogamous. This means a couple agrees that a romantic or intimate relationship with others is accepted. The range of these outside couplings can go from dating to marriage. It all depends on the people involved and what they want.
Having an open relationship, I think, requires a strong trust and confidence in one’s partner. It’s easy to fall prey to jealousy. I like the idea of having a love so strong that having to share their loved one with other doesn’t affect their relationship.
My books are erotic, I mean succubus, hello, but I find it romantic that the hero and heroine are willing to struggle through so much to find love.
“Sex and love should come in the same package, but for a succubus, that meant trouble. Sex equaled food and fidelity couldn’t be part of the equation. Humans couldn’t eat the same thing every meal and stay healthy, and neither could we.”
I have a great respect for those who live this life style.
Ravenous, prequel- coming in July
Starved For Love, book one- available now
Sinful Cravings, book two- coming in August
Succulent Delights, book three- coming in the fall
Shaking the excess water from my hair, I tried to poof some life back into my signature curls. They sagged on my forehead. Sighing at my reflection, I hung my head. Nothing was sadder than a disheveled, horny succubus.
The doors slid open and a large pair of bare feet stepped into my view. A finger slipped under my chin and raised my gaze. Zur-Sin, ancient vampire warrior, stared at me with his stern dark eyes. Dressed in only a pair of black silk pajama bottoms, he looked good enough to eat. He brushed the curls from my face and frowned. “You have much to learn about the art of seduction.”
“I dressed up last time I was here. I get panicky when things don’t go my way on day threes.”
“It’s not all about appearance, Pia. You’re beautiful even when left out in the rain.” He bent and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. Sin’s touch always struck a spark—even on my off days he could lure me to his bed. “Grace and tact would be appreciated at times. You can’t barge into my nest making demands. It makes me seem weak.”
“I’m sorry.” I leaned against his solid chest. His pale skin still retained the warmth of his last feed. I didn’t ask about his latest conquest. We had a business deal signed in blood. He gave me an orgasm every nine days and I fed him with my blood. No strings attached. I think I came out on top of that deal because Sin could be a generous lover when in the right mood. And I had learned how to guide him into those moods.
He placed a kiss to the top of my head. “Next time call. I have a human secretary, remember? She’d have made quieter arrangements.”
“She hates me.” I squirmed, pressing my thighs together to help relieve the growing demands between them.
Sin sighed and led me into his apartment, through the living room, past his office and into the bedroom where he sat on the edge of his king-sized bed. He plucked a remote off the mattress and turned on some slow jazz. Leaning back onto his elbows, he ran his gaze over me. “Undress.”
Annie is giving away an ebook copy of Starved for Love. Leave a comment to enter.