- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Roni Loren is giving away a signed copy of her book, Need You Tonight, Keira Kohl has a giveaway from yesterday AND you can win a prize from Noon and Wilder from their first post, Lea Griffith is still running her release day giveaway AND Eden Bradley has her Dangerously Bound contest from yesterday.
Excuse me while I have a fan girl moment. Shelley Munro might be the entire reason I started reading BDSM. The Bottom Line Was the first remotely kinky book I ever read, and I still love it tot his day. So–OMG–please give a warm welcome to Shelley!
Hi! My name is Shelley Munro, and I love writing romances. Today, I’d like to introduce you to my Love and Friendship series, which is available from Samhain Publishing.
The first book in the series, The Bottom Line, features a heroine whose curiosity about spanking starts her on a journey to finding Mr. Right. During a girl’s night out she confesses her fascination with spanking to her friends, and she tells them she’s writing a blog about her adventures.
While Maggie might have an interest in spanking, she has a problem finding the right man to do the spanking, and this forms part of the conflict in The Bottom Line.
Along with Maggie, the reader learns a little more about the “kink” of spanking as Maggie details her new knowledge in her blog. She discusses topics such as how to communicate spanking needs, what makes a person leap into the world of spanking, talking to a partner, spanking implements and which lingerie to wear while receiving a spanking.
The Bottom Line isn’t a hard core spanking story. It’s more a journey of discovery and trust as Maggie finds her happy-ever-after with Connor.
Here’s the blurb:
Spicing up her sex life sounds exciting…until the fantasy hits the fan.
When Maggie Drummond buys an erotic romance novel by mistake, she gets more than an unexpected eyeful. She gets an introduction to a world that arouses her to a fever pitch: Spanking.
Her boyfriend isn’t interested in pushing his vanilla-flavored sexual boundaries. Then there’s Connor Grey, who haunts her fantasies like a magical genie. As a source of masculine advice for her and her female friends, he’s off limits. The only safe place to explore her fetish is her anonymous blog.
The recent changes in Maggie don’t escape Connor’s notice. Now that her boyfriend has dropped her, he can finally—carefully—make his move. Given his family history, laying a hand on any woman, even in fun, is a line he’s reluctant to cross. But for Maggie? Anything the lady wants.
As Maggie gives in to the temptation to let Connor add some sin to her life, she finds herself juggling lies, half-truths, friendship and sensual delights. Her job is in jeopardy—and she’s falling in love. Exploring her fantasy is one thing, but she’s beginning to question if indulging her own pleasure is worth the cost to everyone around her. Especially Connor…
Also available in print.
I’d like to give away a download of The Bottom Line to one commenter on this post.
Tell me what sort of underwear you’d choose to wear if you were about to be spanked for a misdemeanor.
Shelley Munro is tall and curvaceous with blue eyes and a smile that turns masculine heads everywhere she goes. She’s a university tutor and an explorer/treasure hunter during her vacations. Skilled with weapons and combat, she is currently in talks with a producer about a television series based on her world adventures.
Shelley is also a writer blessed with a VERY vivid imagination and lives with her own hero in New Zealand. She writes mainly erotic romance in the contemporary, paranormal and historical genres for publishers Carina Press, Ellora’s Cave and Samhain Publishing and has also self-published several titles. You can learn more about Shelley and her books at her website and you might even find her lurking at Facebook or Twitter.