- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Welcome Kayla Lords to the blog! She’s going to be chatting about a not-so-mainstream aspect of BDSM. A big thanks to her, and her Daddy, for chatting with us today.
Giveaway Alert! Don’t forget about the giveaways posted yesterday. You can still win a book from me, Carrie Ann Ryan’s contest is still running, Gia Dawn is giving away not only a digital copy of her book but some neat prizes as well, and don’t forget about Elise Logan offering up a winner’s choice from her backlist. Don’t miss those!
Thank you, Sidney, for allowing me to share part of my BDSM journey with your readers today! I live the Dominance and submission (D/s) part of BDSM and actually prefer a dynamic that makes a lot of people fairly uncomfortable – or, at the very least, extremely confused. I’m a female submissive with a male Dominant (ok, so that part is fairly common). I’m also a babygirl who calls her Dominant “Daddy.”
Now, before you get all weirded out, thinking that I must have Daddy issues or that he’s just a lecher who prays on young girls, let me explain this to you. First of all, I’m not a young-girl (34 isn’t old, but it isn’t young, either). And I was a Daddy’s girl growing up and have none of the abandonment issues or incest issues that some people believe that Daddies and their babygirls have. Nope, we’re two consenting adults over here. Let me explain how this works for us.
Being a babygirl means that our D/s relationship doesn’t center around following strict protocol. I have rules, of course, and some of those rules are simply to please my Daddy, but most of them are to help me be healthier, grow as a person, or accomplish any goals I may have.
I am free to speak my mind, as long as I am respectful. I am encouraged to giggle and talk, to be silly and goofy, to allow my playful side to come out into the open. When we are together, I am often tucked by his side, holding his hand, leaning into him. Public displays of affection, especially spontaneous displays, are welcome and encouraged.
As a babygirl, when I feel comfortable, I’m often talkative, my words spilling over themselves in a giggly rush to come out. I am embarrassed easily, often blushing and shying away when Daddy says or does something sexually explicit (especially in public). I look to Daddy for answers or guidance when we’re together, and often when we’re not. I’m able to be vulnerable with him – giving voice to my fears, hopes, joys. He sees a part of me that no one ever sees. With him, my hard, outer-shell falls away, and I allow my softer side to show.
We aren’t interested in age play, and when I’m feeling little, I don’t identify as a specific age, although some littles do. For me, being a babygirl is more of a mindset. For however brief a moment, I’m carefree, I’m taken care of, I’m shielded from the world by my Daddy. I’m allowed to be silly and playful, giggly and bubbly. I allow the numerous real-world responsibilities fall away, even for just a few seconds. I’m not a mom, a career-woman, or a bill-paying adult (although none of that ever truly goes away). I’m his babygirl who will do anything to make him smile and laugh.
I have what some would consider the “typical” little traits. I like Disney movies. Purple is my favorite color, and I’m a bit obsessed with it. I wear my hair in pigtails. I have a teddy bear named Mr. Teddy and a Hello Kitty blankie that are both gifts from my Daddy – and I sleep with them both every night. Every little or babygirl is different, though. And exhibiting some of these characteristics doesn’t automatically make someone a little.
As my Daddy, he takes care of me and set rules for me but in only ways that are mutually acceptable to both of us. Regardless of titles and playfulness, we’re in a D/s relationship and all the same rules apply – safe, sane, and consensual. Every day, Daddy decides whether I wear panties or not, and if so, which ones. Because I’m an emotional eater, he must approve my meals each day. Most of the strict rules I must follow are to benefit me. The panty thing? That’s a little naughty thing for both of us.
When we’re naked and behind closed doors – or when I’m naked and we’re wherever he wants to be – I may scream out “Daddy!” in ecstasy, but we’re still a Dominant and his submissive in the throes of passion. I’m a masochist with an all-consuming need to please and submit. He’s a primal sadist who wants and needs to be in control. I kneel at his feet or crawl, as he wishes. He fucks me ruthlessly or sweetly depending on his mood. He controls my orgasms or forces them. We have our sexual kinks – bondage, rope, pain, spanking, flogging, exhibitionism, and more. None of that changes just because I call him “Daddy” and he calls me “babygirl.”
At the end of the day, we’re two people in a committed relationship. Daddy may be in charge, but I have a voice in our relationship. I’m always his submissive, and he is always my Dominant, regardless of titles. I know that I am loved and cherished. He holds my heart, and I hold his.
If you want to know more about my journey through D/s, feel free to check out my website at http://kaylalords.com. I write erotica but I also write about what D/s means to me.