- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Welcome back Kayla Lords! Yesterday she shared with us what it’s like to be in a Daddy/babygirl relationship dynamic. Today, she’s talking about volume one of The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl!
Giveaway Alert! Don’t forget about the giveaways posted yesterday. You can still win a book from me, Carrie Ann Ryan’s contest is still running and Elise Logan has a contest going for a copy of her back list. Don’t miss those!
When I started writing Sir and Babygirl stories on my blog – more than a year ago – I was afraid of the Daddy Dom/little girl dynamic in Dominance and submission (D/s). I thought it was all about ageplay which I wasn’t interested in. I thought you had to love coloring books, Hello Kitty, and Disney movies. I was convinced I couldn’t possibly be a babygirl.
I was wrong, y’all. First of all, I love Disney movies. And second of all, as you may have read yesterday, I am most definitely a babygirl!
In The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl, Katie knows she’s a babygirl, but she hasn’t allowed herself to be vulnerable enough with Johnathan yet. Will she ever show that side? Well, I guess that’s why I’m working on more adventures for them. We’ll have to find out together, because I don’t know yet.
The best part about D/s in real life is that it’s a buffet where you can try anything that looks interesting and only go back for more when you find something you really like. And while I write from a male Dominant/female submissive point of view, this works regardless of gender. There are little boys just as there are little girls. It’s not all about the kink or gender, it’s about vulnerability and trust in a relationship.
The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl, Volume 1
Katie, a blogger recovering from a broken heart, has sworn off relationships, even though she misses being the babygirl to a strong Dominant man. Afraid to make another connection, she hides behind her blog.
Johnathan knows he’s no Dominant without a submissive. A few conversations with Katie, and he thinks he may have found the woman he needs and craves.
Will Katie and Johnathan find what they need in each other? Can they become Sir and Babygirl?
Join them as they embark on an adventure of the heart, mind, body, and soul with big doses of kinky, BDSM-filled sexual escapades along the way.
Now that Olivia was settled safely in bed and the kitchen cleaned, thanks to Johnathan’s help, Katie wondered what could possibly happen next in this crazy day. She felt Johnathan’s hands in her hair and closed her eyes. Purring like a cat, Katie melted into his arms.
Johnathan smiled as he felt the tension drain away from Katie. Winding his fingers through her hair, he gripped the strands tight and pulled hard. Katie’s eyes flew open as she whimpered and squirmed. Holding firm, Johnathan leaned forward and kissed her lips softly. Katie’s mouth opened slightly, her tongue darting out to taste his lips.
Johnathan growled as he felt Katie’s soft, pink tongue on his skin. He opened his mouth, deepening their kiss, wanting to consume her completely. His tongue lapped against Katie’s. His teeth nibbled her lips, sinking in. He loved hearing her moans of pleasure and pain. Finally, Johnathan pulled away, releasing her mouth, his hand still holding her hair.
“Look at me, Katie-girl,” ordered Johnathan. “Look at me, and hear my words.” When he was sure he had her complete attention, he continued. “I care for you more than I thought possible. I want you to be a part of my life. I want Olivia to be a part of my life. You make me happier than I’ve been in a long time. You are an amazing woman and mother.”
Katie’s eyes filled with tears. She tried to look away but Johnathan stopped her with a firm pull on her hair.
“Look at me, girl!” Johnathan’s voice took on a feral tone. “I want you as a woman and as a submissive. I will not deny my nature much longer. I also won’t force you to accept something you don’t want. But I think you want this as much as I do. If you do, tell me. We’ll go slow, but just fucking tell me.”
Johnathan pulled Katie close again, molding her body to his, releasing her hair and wrapping his arms around her body. He nuzzled her neck, breathing in her scent. He loved the smell of her hair – rosemary and mint. The smell of her skin, a warm, earthy scent, made him rock hard. Katie slowly wound her arms around Johnathan, pulling him close. She trembled in his arms.
I discovered my love of writing at age seven and my sexual fantasies long before I reached adulthood. Now instead of experiencing sexual daydreams, I write them down and publish them for others to enjoy.
I write BDSM-themed erotica with a focus on dominance and submission (D/s). I not only want to turn my readers on, but I want them to realize that D/s is more than just a kink and isn’t scary or degrading.
An avid blogger, tweeter, and talker, I love interacting with my readers as much as possible!
Website – http://kaylalords.com
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/KaylaLords
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kayla.lords.1
Tumblr – http://a-sexual-being.tumblr.com