- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Elle Wylder is giving away a copy of her book, Saving Grace, Liv Honeywell is giving away a copy of Coming, Ready or Not, you can still win a prize from Tina Donahue AND you can still win a book from Cari Quinn. Don’t miss these!
Hello! I’m British author Portia Da Costa and I’ve been writing BDSM erotic romance novels and stories since 1991.
To celebrate the Kinky Girls Takeover, I thought it would be fun to offer a giveaway that involves a whole posse of kinky girls *and* their kinky, masterful men. DELICIOUS PAIN is my first BDSM boxed set, and comprises three red hot standalone stories, plus a mini trilogy charting the evolving relationship of one couple.
In An Appointment with Her Master, Mary-Anne knows she’s kinky. She’s an erotic author who instinctively and empathically understands the BDSM she writes about, but has yet to experience sensual domination in reality. This all changes, however, when she contacts her dream master online and they arrange to meet face to face.
A punishment journal, and a cane bought at a curio market open Alice’s mind to the world of pleasure-pain in Forbidden Treasures. She’s never realized she was kinky, and something else she hasn’t realized is that her husband Julian is the perfect master to initiate her into the mysteries that so fascinate her.
Vicky has kinky daydreams, but she’s never done anything about them, apart from fantasizing about being punished while making love with her gorgeous boyfriend Terrence. But one night in bed, Terrence compels her to reveal her Naughty Thoughts, because he’s exactly the sexy master she’s been dreaming about.
Megan has no idea that she’s a kinky girl, but when she meets a handsome and mysterious stranger at a fancy dress party her deep and submissive desires very quickly surface. And when she puts herself entirely In Sebastian’s Hands, it’s the beginning of a love affair, a life of erotic pleasure, and a path to their happily ever after.
I’m offering a giveaway of a digital copy of DELICIOUS PAIN to three readers who comment on this blog post. I always base my heroes on some yummy fantasy man from films or television [my current muse is Simon Baker!] so let me know in the comment who your own fantasy master would be? The three lucky winners will also receive a digital copy of DELICIOUS PLEASURE, the companion boxed set to Delicious Pain, which is a collection of five stories that are still super hot, but not specifically BDSM themed. The giveaway will close on the 27th June 2014 and please don’t forget to leave details of how I can contact you, if you’re one of the winners.
About the Author
Portia Da Costa is an International bestselling British author of romance, erotic romance, and erotica, whose short stories and novels have been published in the UK and globally since 1991. She’s probably best known as a kind of dowager duchess of Black Lace Books, writing for them since 1994, but she’s also written for HQN, Spice Briefs, Samhain Publishing, and Carina Press.
Her Black Lace contemporary erotic romance IN TOO DEEP, reached Number Five in the UK Sunday Times paperback fiction chart, with only books by E L James and Sylvia Day outselling her at the time!
When Portia isn’t writing she’s usually to be found lazing around, watching the television or reading. She lives in the heart of West Yorkshire in the UK, with her husband of 35+ years and their four beloved cats: brother and sister Mork and Mindy, curmudgeonly but lovable Felix, and Monsieur Le Prince, a rescue cat from France.
Find out more about Portia at the following places…