- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Lea Griffith is still running her release day giveaway, Eden Bradley has her Dangerously Bound contest, you can still win a prize from Shelley Munro from yesterday, Stacey Kennedy wants to know about your panties for a prize, Holley Trent has an O For Two, Joey W. Hill is running a contest from yesterday still AND JB Brooks wants to show you pervertables. Don’t miss these!
First I have to thank Sidney for having me on the blog and congratulate her on her new release! Y’all make sure to check it out!
I write steamy to erotic paranormal and science fiction romance as Loribelle Hunt, and erotic contemporary romance as Elle Wylder. I’m giving away an Elle book, Saving Grace, which is book 2 in the Bad Boys of River City series.
Walker Graham has everything he ever wanted. Everything but the woman he loves at his side and Grace Monroe is having none of that. She’s spent the years since her divorce distancing herself from emotional entanglement. She enjoys her affair with Walker, but she won’t let him get under her skin.
Until his past and her present collide.
When Grace, a private investigator, is hired to investigate the murder of a Birmingham crime boss the last thing she expects to find is Walker at the top of her suspect list. As the attempts on her life mount she has no choice but to turn to Walker for help. But in the end can she trust him with her life and her heart?
Excerpts for Defending Serenity and Saving Grace are live on my website http://www.ellewylder.com
Leave a comment for a chance to win. The winner will chosen at random and announced June 22. Thanks for stopping by!
5 thoughts on “Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace”
Thank you for the opportunity. This sounds interesting. Look forward to reading it. Thank you.