- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Roni Loren is giving away a signed copy of her book, Need You Tonight, Keira Kohl has a giveaway from yesterday AND you can win a prize from Noon and Wilder from their first post, Lea Griffith is still running her release day giveaway, Eden Bradley has her Dangerously Bound contest, AND you can still win a prize from Shelley Munro from yesterday.
Buckle up ladies and gents, my girl Stacey Kennedy is here to show us a really good time.
Huge thanks to Sidney for inviting me to join you all today! I’m tickled to be here. I’m Stacey Kennedy and I write contemporary romance with a little BDSM flavor. Meaning, my stories are, to the heart of it, a romance, but I like to add BDSM in there, too.
Now I could explain why I am a total BDSM junkie, but I think we all know in erotic romance stories it’s simply just sizzling hot. I could also say that the emotional connection between a Dom and a sub is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen, but I think we already know that, too. It’s why we can’t get enough of these stories. I could also chat a bit about my personal experiences…though, I’m just too shy and private for that. J
Today, I’m going to talk about something I paid a lot more attention to when I started writing BDSM romances…
Look past her bound wrists (which are pretty) and you’ll find gorgeous lingerie.
Sometimes in stories lingerie is downplayed (panties are ripped off and bras are thrown), but it’s always there, isn’t it? I fully admit that since I began writing BDSM stories, my love for lingerie has grown. In my twenties, I never cared what I wore beneath my clothes. As long as it had some lace, I was good to go. After I had children, I went for what was most comfortable. But because of the detail I get it into when writing a story, I suppose a new love for lingerie developed.
In all my books, I focus on the way the hero responds to his heroine in her lingerie. It’s never overlooked, because, well, I think lingerie is just as sexy as the emotional connection between the characters and even the hot sex.
I know I feel sexy whenever I’m wearing lacy prettiness!
It’s my dirty little secret. I could be wearing jogging pants and a t-shirt, but underneath can be an entirely sensual outfit – a total feast for the eyes. And isn’t it so fun to surprise your lover with something sexy when they are expecting granny panties (you know you all have them)?!
Sometimes, writing a story brings out a side of your personality that you weren’t expecting, but it happens all the time. In this regard, I became a lingerie lover – corsets, panties, lacy bras…I want them all!
Now I want to hear what you think and I’m offering up an ebook copy of CLAIMED: CLUB SIN. To enter the giveaway, answer this question: “Lingerie lover or couldn’t care less?”
STACEY KENNEDY is the USA Today bestselling author of the CLUB SIN series. Growing up, Stacey’s mind wandered the path less traveled and that path most often led to love. She has always broken rules and she continues to feed off emotion – staying true to her heart. Those traits are now the bones of her stories. She lives in southwestern Ontario with her husband, who puts any of the heroes in her books to shame, and their two young children. If she’s not on mom duty or plugging away at a new story, you’ll find Stacey camping in the summer, hibernating in the winter and obsessing over Penny Dreadful, Game of Thrones and Sons of Anarchy.
“Bared is a seductively haunting tale of control and surrender that will tantalize existing fans of the series, while enticing new readers into the passionate world of Club Sin.” ~Eliza Gayle, New York Times bestselling author of SUBMISSIVE BEAUTY
“A hot blend of raw sensuality, this is an author to watch!”
~Eden Bradley, author of THE DARK GARDEN and DANGEROUSLY BOUND
In a novel that’s perfect for fans of Fifty Shades of Grey, Stacey Kennedy returns to Club Sin with another wicked and wild tale of submission, seduction, and love.
At Las Vegas’s exclusive Club Sin, Aidan Knight is the Master, unleashing the erotic yearnings of his submissive lovers. But his dominant façade conceals a devastating loss—something he instantly recognizes in his personally trained submissive Cora Adams. Sworn to unearth her secrets, Aidan uses his seductive skills to ignite her wildest desires until Cora yields to the pleasure she can find only with him.
Cora came to the BDSM club to act out her sub-and-dom fantasies without ever revealing the heartbreak that haunts her. But Aidan’s masterful touch is bringing her closer to the edge . . . and deeper into a world of control and surrender. He refuses to allow her to submit to any other man—nor does she want to. It’s a dangerous game they’re playing. For as they give in to passion, they must lay bare their souls for a love that could heal—and free—them both.
Bared is an erotic romance intended for mature audiences.
BUY LINK: http://www.randomhouse.com/book/236825/bared-by-stacey-kennedy