- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Elle Wylder is giving away a copy of her book, Saving Grace, Liv Honeywell is giving away a copy of Coming, Ready or Not AND you can still win a prize from Tina Donahue. Don’t miss these!
Hi everyone! So excited to be here today on Sidney’s blog as part of this awesome event. While I haven’t written many books that explore BDSM themes yet, I’m hoping to write more in the near future. I also have a story I wrote that released last year, NO ROMANCE REQUIRED, that explored sensation play a bit as well as subspace and subdrop. The hero, Cory, likes to push the limits and suggests wax play. Vicky, the heroine, is more than a little nervous but she trusts him. They have an incredible encounter, physically and emotionally, reaching a new level of trust.
Want to read more? The blurb and buy links for NO ROMANCE REQUIRED, book 3 in the Love Required series, are below. And if you’d like to read the first (vanilla) novella in the series, No Dress Required, there’s an ebook copy up for grabs for one winner! I’m curious – have YOU ever tried sensation play? What did you think?
No Romance Required blurb:
Faking it never felt so good…
Cory Santangelo is used to getting his way, both in the boardroom and the bedroom. Lately he hasn’t had much opportunity to do anything but work, but one unexpectedly sexy night in a gazebo with Victoria, his gorgeous and feisty interior designer, changes all that—especially when they’re caught on camera. Suddenly Cory’s sterling reputation is no longer above reproach. Since his impromptu encounter coincides nicely with his need for a girlfriend to get his well-meaning, meddling parents off his back, he decides to ask his lifelong frenemy for a favor.
To pretend to be his girlfriend for a month. No strings attached.
The only problem? Vicky Townsend wants those strings tied all around her. She’s battled a long-suppressed crush on Cory, and their combative work relationship has only fanned the flames. When he suggests his needs are more than she can handle, she’s ready to up the ante. And her bargaining chip is lots of delicious, inventive sex.
Until they discover nothing feels as good as making it real…
No Romance Required Barnes and Noble link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/no-romance-required-cari-quinn/1116150136?ean=9781622667963
USA Today bestselling author CARI QUINN pens sexy romances for a living and routinely counts her lucky stars. When not writing, she’s usually watching men’s college basketball or playing her music too loud. Sign up for her new newsletter at www.cariquinn.com or join her co-authored reader group with Taryn Elliott, the Word Wenches, on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/groups/346424552124487/