- Making Over Maris—A Funny, Scorching FemDom from Sabrina York
- Kinky Girl brings the BDSM Bookapalooza!
- Annie Nicholas and Open Relationships
- Sidney Bristol–What is this BDSM thing?
- Giveaway Alert with Carrie Ann Ryan!
- Zenobia Renquist and BDSM
- Giveaway Alert with Gia Dawn and Taste of Winter
- Elise Logan dishes about Tentacle Fetishes
- Kayla Lords: The Adventures of Sir and Babygirl
- Kayla Lords: What Being a Babygirl Means to Me
- Giveaway Alert! Sidney Bristol and Bound with Pearls
- Serena Biggs: Spouses who share
- Giveaway Alert: Roni Loren and Need You Tonight
- Keira Kohl: A swinging apartment complex
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: Realism
- A. Catherine Noon and Rachel Wilder: In the Lifestyle
- Delphine Dryden: Feels Like the Last Time
- Lea Griffith: The Things We Think We See
- Eden Bradley~A Kinky Writer Talks BDSM and Books!
- Shelley Munro, spanking and The Bottom Line
- Stacey Kennedy: What do you wear when you’re sizzling hot?
- Joey W. Hill: BDSM : For the body AND soul by Joey W. Hill
- Giveaway Alert: Holly Trent and O For Two
- JB Brooks: The Ins and Outs of Pervertables
- Giveaway Alert: Elle Wylder and Saving Grace
- Lex Valentine: My Road to Writing BDSM
- Liv Honeywell: Tease and Denial
- Tina Donahue: The delicate balance of pleasure.
- Cari Quinn: No Romance Required
- Roz Lee: I never meant to write kink…
- Rayne Millaray: being a 24/7 owned pleasure slave
- Giveaway Alert: Portia Da Costa and Delicious Pain
- Jennifer Kacey: A rope girl learning whips.
- Jodie Griffin: The Lighter Side of Kink
- Jennah Scott: Exploring BDSM
- Sadie Haller: Kink is music to my ears.
- Tilly Greene: Ups and Downs of Trying Something New
- Stories from the BDSM Life: Chevrolet
- #BDSMBookapalooza and Kinky Girl have come to an end.
Giveaway Alert! Eden Bradley has her Dangerously Bound contest, you can still win a prize from Shelley Munro from yesterday, Stacey Kennedy wants to know about your panties for a prize, Holley Trent has an O For Two, Joey W. Hill is running a contest from yesterday still, JB Brooks wants to show you pervertables and Elle Wylder is giving away a copy of her book, Saving Grace. Don’t miss these!
Thanks so much, Sidney, for letting me visit your blog J.
I’m Liv Honeywell and I write BDSM erotica. I love writing about the psychological aspects of BDSM, particularly exploring the thoughts of the sub during a scene. That doesn’t mean there isn’t any action though 😉
What I love about it, apart from writing about hot, sexy dominant men of course, is that I get to learn about D/s and M/s relationships, to explore things I haven’t tried and things that I have tried but want to learn more about.
In my book, Coming, Ready or Not, it’s all about tease and denial – the lack of control, the anticipation of where he might touch her next; the tension and frustration of having to hold back, however much Abby wants to come, simply because her Master hasn’t said she can and she doesn’t want to disobey or disappoint him.
Here’s an excerpt from the book:
“Excuse me? I think you mean ‘Sir,’ and do you really think this is up to you?”
“Er, no, Sir. I guess not. I’m sorry.”
“I should think so. Now lie back. Go on.”
I lie back against the chair. I don’t have another choice anyway. My legs are spread wide apart and strapped tightly to the chair legs, so I couldn’t close them if I wanted to, and my arms are tied behind my back and then secured to the back of the chair frame. I’m really not going anywhere until my Lord and Master lets me.
You grin at me, knowing full well that there’s nothing I can do.
I narrow my eyes. “You evil b…”
You grab my chin and force me to look into your eyes.
“I really don’t think you want to finish that sentence, Abby. I wouldn’t advise it.”
You continue circling my clit with just the tip of your finger, as you have been doing, agonisingly slowly, for the last few minutes. I moan and throw my head back.
“Oh, please, Sir. Please may I come?”
You pretend to consider my request, as if you haven’t already made up your mind. “Hmmmm, no. No, I don’t think so.” You run your other hand over my breasts, pausing to tweak first one nipple and then the other.
“You need to learn that this body does not belong to you any more. It belongs to me and it’s up to me if you get any pleasure and up to me when and how. Understand?”
“Ye…he…Yes, Sir”, I pant, trying desperately to hold on.
“Good girl.” You grin evilly again. “Besides I’m nowhere near done teasing you yet. I’m having far too much fun enjoying that lovely tortured expression on your face.”
I let out another low moan, born of frustration and desire; at the same time feeling a tingling warmth and excitement in my stomach at your dominance over me.
Your touch builds me dangerously close to orgasm again, leaving me hovering right there on the edge. I try to think of something else, anything else. What are we having for dinner? What shall I make? Are we out of peas? Or perhaps His Domliness will decide he wants to go out when he has finished working up an appetite by torturing me!
The thought brings me right back into the room, back to the sensation of your fingers sliding in and out of me, your thumb lightly rubbing my clit ever closer, ever nearer. I buck in my seat, half torn between wanting to push myself forward against your thumb, wanting release so badly, and not wanting to let you down by coming without permission.
“Sirrrr,” I groan.
“Yes, Abby. What can I do for you? Do you want me to stop? Good idea!”
You remove your hand from my pussy and I let out an animal yelp of frustration. Oh God. This is the third time you have brought me to the brink of orgasm and I really don’t know how much more I can stand.
Leave a comment below by Wednesday, 18th June at midnight EST and I’ll pick someone at random on Thursday to win an ebook copy of Coming, Ready or Not J.
Meet Will and Abby. An ordinary couple that you wouldn’t give a second glance at if they were walking down the street. Except they share a wonderful secret and bond as they explore their Master/slave relationship.
This is a loving couple, full of good humour, but nothing in any relationship is perfect and sometimes things go wrong. Even the strongest will in the world can’t always obey and with that comes consequences…
Three vignettes, The Edge, Bad Girl, and Breathless focus on control. Can Abby be taken to the edge of pleasure and not cross over? She wants to obey and to hold on. But can she? And what will happen to her if she can’t?
Holding on has never felt so good…
Warning: This book is adults only. It contains adult language, caning, spanking, face slapping, gags, a brief mention of anal sex and orgasm denial
Amazon US – http://amzn.to/14aeYm2
Amazon UK – http://amzn.to/135xK03
When not writing about delicious, hot male dominants and the female subs who love them, I’m usually doing something craft-like, reading, baking, eating the results of said baking, and attempting to satisfy the demands of His High and Mighty Dominance (the cat!).
My first story, Imagine, was published in 2012 and since then I’ve published Coming, Ready or Not! Three Tales of Tease and Denial and The Journal, which was written with Domitri Xavier and was winner of Turning the Pages Erotica Book of the Year 2013. I’m working on several books at once as usual, including a new series about three Dom brothers, and trying to decide which of my other book ideas to work on next!
You can follow me on my blog – http://www.liv-honeywell.com, Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/LivHoneywell, Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/livhoneywell/, Facebook –https://www.facebook.com/LivHoneywellErotica, Goodreads – http://www.goodreads.com/LivHoneywell and my Amazon page is here: https://www.amazon.com/author/livhoneywell